- TOUCH UP IN PAINT IN MINUTES: Touching up your home or business has never been easier! Unscrew the top, and you're ready to get to work. When you're done, put the paint brush back in the can and screw on the closing ring to seal the paint inside. With touch-ups this easy, the paint in your home or business will look fantastic year round!
- NEVER WASH YOUR PAINT BRUSH: We used the 21st century way to seal liquid in a container and keep air out, using a silicone gasket. The gasket is pressed against the lid using a metal closing ring, which creates a hermetic seal. This air-tight seal prevents oxygen from entering the container so your paint will not separate or dry out. It also locks the bristles in a moist atmosphere and prevents them from drying out. This fantastic seal cannot be replicated by re-hammering a metal lid!
- QUICK, EFFICIENT AND NO MESS: My Paint Saint has two sets of threads for the closing ring. The top threads are used to create an air-tight seal, and the bottom threads provide a nifty place to store the closing ring while painting. This prevents it from being lost or damaged. A max fill line is on both sides of the container to aid the user.
- HIGH QUALITY PAINT SAINT BRUSH: The high quality 1½" x 5” synthetic bristles are thick and long enabling them to hold a lot of paint. The Paint Saint’s ferrule is made out of stainless steel to prevent rusting.
- GET ONE FOR EACH COLOR IN YOUR HOUSE: At such an affordable price, you can get one for each color of your home or business.
10 Paint Saints FREE SHIPPPING! The Ultimate Touch Up Paint Brush and Can for Interior or Exterior Painting$ 124.99
- Free Ground Shipping when you buy 3 or more My Paint Saints
A high-quality brush is built into the lid of this airtight paint can, making touch-ups and paint storage easy. The lid twists on and off—no screwdrivers or mallets needed. Inside ridges let you wipe off excess paint and the lid catches drips, too. When you’re done, put the brush/lid back and reseal for next time—no need to clean the brush.
- • Materials: Synthetic bristles, soft rubber molding, ABS plastic, silicone gasket, and stainless steel
- • Care: Keep paint in sealed container at room temperature
- • Intended for use with water-based paints, including latex, milk paint, chalk paints, fat paint, and the like
- • The high-quality 1.5" x 5” synthetic bristles are thick and long
- • The Paint Saint’s ferrule is made out of stainless steel to prevent rusting
- • A disc with a recessed "drip catcher" attaches the handle to the brush head. This disc comes in handy when you are painting above your head
- • Seal latex paints in the container and keep air out. The silicone gasket creates a hermetic seal
- • There are two sets of threads for the closing ring. The top threads are to seal the container tightly. The bottom threads provide a nifty place to store the closing ring while painting
- • The inside of the jar features two ledges made of thick ABS plastic. They are a simple and sturdy way to remove excess paint from the bristles
- • Keep out of reach of children
- • Holds up to 13 oz. of paint
- • Dimensions: 11.5" x 3.5"
- • Weight: 0.61 lb.